Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Shoot Q



At last night's meeting, we took a look at Shoot Q, a studio management software for photographers. I personally purchased this membership and can't wait to set it up at the Pictage Partner Con in LA next week!

Shoot Q is an amazing web based software, I was given the opportunity to see it first hand this past spring and ever since, I have been totally excited about it's launch! Take a peak at their website to learn a bit more about this sophisticated software, which can keep checklists, track leads, help you share leads with others you choose when booked, track costs and profits and so much more.

If you are interested in learning more about Shoot Q and attending a set up session let me know by email, millie@millieholloman.com. I already have several people interested in coming and I need a count of at least 15 to confirm a date and time for them to come to Raleigh.

No comments: