Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jan 2009 Meeting!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed this Holiday season and you were able to take some time off to spend with those you love! I just wanted to send out an email to let you all know that our first 2009 PUG meeting is this Thursday night at the home of Frank & Elizabeth Myers! I have emailed Elizabeth for her address because I am on the road and don't have all of the details with me but I wanted to let everyone know so they can plan to attend.

We will meet this Thursday, January 8th at 6:30pm and I will follow up this post with an address as soon as I get it! This meeting will be a great time for us to all chat and get to know one another even better on a more personal level, talk about looking forward in 2009, and plan some fun ideas for PUG this year!

I am looking forward to seeing you all soon and I'll be in touch with that address!

No comments: